Anxiety and panic attacks can have many symptoms, so there is really no way to compile a definitive list. However, I have arranged a list of the most common symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks that I have heard about or experienced over the years.
If you have a symptom you don't see on the list, don't be alarmed. These are only the common anxiety symptoms I could recall on this particular day:
1. Racing Heart, Palpitations or "Heart Attack-Like" Symptoms
2. Shortness of Breath
3. Painful Shyness
5. Stomach Cramps/IBS
6. Fear of Driving (driving anxiety)
7. "Tingling" in the Arms and Legs
8. Excessive Yawning
9. Chest Pains
10. Frequent Blushing
12. Unexplained Muscle Soreness
13. Dizziness/ Feeling Faint
14. Obsessive Thoughts
16. Nerve Discomfort in the Face
17. Feelings of "Unrealness"/ Detachment
19. Nail biting
20. Fear of Flying
21. Dry Mouth
23. Nervous Ticks
25. Shortness of Breath
26. Accute Self-Awareness
27. Feeling of Paranoia/Being Under "Attack"
28. Sudden Feelings of Inferiority
29. Grinding Teeth
30. Unexplained Trouble Swallowing
31. Excessive "fidgiting"
33. Muscle Weakness
34. Sudden Unexplained Tiredness
35. Profuse Sweating
Again, I want to stress that the above is NOT a definitive list, but just a few of the most commonly reported anxiety symptoms.
Anxiety Symptoms: Excessive Yawning
Anxiety Attack Symptoms